Dimlight Dimlight

Masterpiece

your animation is perfect !!! Everyone should burn every copy of this fucking movie !!!

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Stop making movies Nolan

That's so what this scene is all about !!! They said this movie was sooo violent, but it's as violent as a gummybears fight.

Sky Quest Sky Quest

I really got addicted to it, thanks to the grinding system, but the difficulty curve is kinda broken for me. Sometimes you just go through lots of levels without even trying and then suddenly you have to grind for one particular level. And after that it's easy again (even worse when you got the pendant). Doesn't really feel like I'm making progress but more like the game's giving me a nice tap on the back. But like the others said, fun but reptitive.
Purely subjective though: The glam rock haired angels are you sure? (but the art is really nice though, as always in your games)

Zombie Society #1 Zombie Society #1

Just saying that if you like this kind of things I've started a french comic book called "Dead Dan" a year ago. Very close universe strangely, without the investigation part.

Muja responds:

I've googled it but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's a pity, I would have liked to have a look at it!
Thank you for your review (?)

Go Repo Go Repo

the game is good but seriously... jumping several times to get upstairs is a pain in the ass.

Spankdocks_Spanky Spankdocks_Spanky

+++

Very cool picture. And nice colors.

Darth-Spanky responds:

Thank you. :)

A dome A dome

Beautiful

I really love your work.

Scream Scream