Sky Quest Sky Quest

I really got addicted to it, thanks to the grinding system, but the difficulty curve is kinda broken for me. Sometimes you just go through lots of levels without even trying and then suddenly you have to grind for one particular level. And after that it's easy again (even worse when you got the pendant). Doesn't really feel like I'm making progress but more like the game's giving me a nice tap on the back. But like the others said, fun but reptitive.
Purely subjective though: The glam rock haired angels are you sure? (but the art is really nice though, as always in your games)

Zombie Society #1 Zombie Society #1

Just saying that if you like this kind of things I've started a french comic book called "Dead Dan" a year ago. Very close universe strangely, without the investigation part.

Muja responds:

I've googled it but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's a pity, I would have liked to have a look at it!
Thank you for your review (?)

Go Repo Go Repo

the game is good but seriously... jumping several times to get upstairs is a pain in the ass.

Rocket Pets Rocket Pets

I got bored pretty quikcly. Repetitivity... Please change the music sometimes PLEASE... My pets only died when I fell asleep for a few seconds. I understand this is a game for little kids but little kids aren't retards (at least I hope so).

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Problems of tutorial, signs and feedbacks.

A small talk A small talk

The idea is awesome. But why does it have to be so poor graphically? I mean it took me a while to figure out what to do just because I was unable to identify what was around me. And clearly all the puzzle is based on this terrible background. (Plus this kind of background can't be found in any ship even if it must be credible as a shelter: I mean the floor looks like concrete... I guess). The AI is really limited and didn't answer most of my questions. It keeps asking and asking this and that which is really a pain. Finally it's so short . I don't want to be a jerk here cause again the idea is awesome but it need more scenario and a graphic artist.

Splitman 2 Splitman 2

Seriously I got a lot of glitches...

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Awesome

Vraiment génial ! Peut-être juste qu'on gagne l'argent un peu trop lentement mais c'est surment que je sus trop nul XD ! Super jeu en tout cas.