View Profile Letal

2 Movie Reviews

Masterpiece

your animation is perfect !!! Everyone should burn every copy of this fucking movie !!!

Stop making movies Nolan

That's so what this scene is all about !!! They said this movie was sooo violent, but it's as violent as a gummybears fight.

7 Game Reviews

I really got addicted to it, thanks to the grinding system, but the difficulty curve is kinda broken for me. Sometimes you just go through lots of levels without even trying and then suddenly you have to grind for one particular level. And after that it's easy again (even worse when you got the pendant). Doesn't really feel like I'm making progress but more like the game's giving me a nice tap on the back. But like the others said, fun but reptitive.
Purely subjective though: The glam rock haired angels are you sure? (but the art is really nice though, as always in your games)

the game is good but seriously... jumping several times to get upstairs is a pain in the ass.

I got bored pretty quikcly. Repetitivity... Please change the music sometimes PLEASE... My pets only died when I fell asleep for a few seconds. I understand this is a game for little kids but little kids aren't retards (at least I hope so).

7 Art Reviews

+++

Very cool picture. And nice colors.

Darth-Spanky responds:

Thank you. :)

Beautiful

I really love your work.

Why